- •read something that isn't a @sarahdessen novel (or harry potter again)i mean. i'll read a few. but gotta read other things too, right?? (hi sarah, plead know you're my favorite american author and i met you on your saint anything book tour and cried)
- •go to the beach even if there's a or of touristsi have my spots tourists don't like. i'll never tell.
- •spend time with my friendslots of time. they love you.
- •work as much as possiblemy credit card bill is no joke
- •be healthierdon't treat my body like garbage. eat a damn vegetable every day. stop subsisting off sour patch kids, hot cheetos and diet coke and wonder why you feel like death.
- •hike moreit's my favorite kind of exercise, and i have the equipment!!! i have good boots and socks and a backpack with a 3L water pouch and access to some of the most beautiful hikes in southern california...
- •learn how to ride a bikehi, i'm alana, i will be 25 at the end of summer, and i can not ride a bike. please help.