😀 HAPPINESS IS...
- •Pouring the perfect amount of ketchup for all your fries.Pouring too much feels wasteful and having to pour more with salty, oily fingers isn't ideal.
- •Finding parking in LA.I definitely do a couple fist pumps when this happens.
- •Reading all the parking signs and walking away confident you won't be ticketed or towed.I always feel like I've won the lottery when this happens.
- •Making lists while sitting in a shit ton of traffic.Self explanatory and highly recommended but only when a passenger.
- •Smiling at the guy crossing the street in front of you and him smiling back.Not in a creepy, "how you doing" kind of way. Just in a that was a nice momentary positive connection kind of way. I find the reciprocal smiles are few and far between.
- •Realizing you DIDN'T eat all the ice cream the night before. 🍦🍦More fist pumps.
- •Forgetting to set a timer for your cookies but remembering to check on them at the exact right moment.So rare and so awesome.
- •Making the perfect bite (you know that bite with a little bit of everything) then feeding it to your boyfriend.So gratifying to watch someone else enjoying it--everyone should try this.
- •Coming home after being gone for an hour to a completely ecstatic dog.Completely worth that morning workout.