Bits of Advice for the New Year
- •Not all relationships are supposed to last. If it's toxic, or unsatisfying, you're allowed to end it. You are allowed to not want to be with, or be friends with, somebody.
- •A coat of clear nail polish can prevent costume jewellery from tarnishing.
- •If a person won't take no for answer over something small, usually the same can be said for something big
- •"Just because you're taking longer than others does not mean you're a failure. Keep going."Suggested by @kate81
- •You don't always need to have the last wordBecause it seldom actually will be the last word. The other party will continue to be defensive (or gossipy) & the cycle will just continue. Shut it down by backing off. It doesn't mean the other party is right; it means you're the bigger personSuggested by @dreadpiratemama