BYE 2016 you were a dick
even though time is an illusion/man made/doesn't exist and this isn't the ~end~ of anything cause let's face it all of the bullshit is just gonna keep fucking happening so
- •My anxiety got real rough after work so instead of going to a party with my pal, I have instead had a couple of shitty bucket margheritas and several beers plus a cider and I am chilling out in my house in my underwear by myself
- •I have drunk cleaned the whole bathroom, some of the kitchen, changed my sheets, thrown on a load of towels, vacuumed most of the house.
- •I'm starting 2017 clean. Crying, but clean.
- •Mostly I'm documenting this because it's astounding that I've managed to get through this much. I feel like, for the past few months, my depression has presented itself as cleaning anxiety and mild hoarding.
- •I feel awful, but I feel proud of myself for being motivated in this moment.