My Brand™ is ruining nice things
Truly anytime I see someone sad and I'm at work I try to do this (the first part anyway)
- •Today in the mall, a lil girl with her mum and dad walked past my shop. She had a beanie on and she was probably about eight or nine.
- •About ten minutes later, I saw them about to walk back past, and this lil girl was crying, just really sad little sobs.
- •So when they reached my shop, I leaned over the glass counter and handed her dad a caramel and marshmallow filled chocolate heart, wrapped in emerald green foil.brag brag brag I'm kind
- •And her mum and dad were SO kind, and kept saying thanks and other nice, grateful stuff and I said, "it's okay, I just hope you feel better, it sucks heaps to be sad in the plaza".
- •And then they started to walk away, but stopped and came back real quick and her mum said "oh she just wants to give you a hug", which is SO sweet.
- •And so I came out the door and gave her a little hug and rubbed her back and then went to step back into the store AND I STOOD ON HER FOOT BECAUSE SOMEHOW I AM ENGINEERED TO RUIN NICE MOMENTS WITH MY CLUMSINESS