NAMES OF CHILDHOOD STUFFED TOYS
This list is a combination of both mine and my younger brothers' teddy bears names
- •BearyA white bear named after a nightie I had as a kid that said 'I love you beary much'
- •RussA brown bear whose brand was 'rusty'
- •LollymanA brown bear with a pouch on his belly that my brother would store lollies in
- •FinA dolphin that went missing for a year at a house we stayed at every summer
- •CookingMy youngest brother literally had a teddy bear who he named 'Cooking'. It had a small rolling pin in one hand.
- •Blue SantaA small white bear wearing a blue suit and blue night cap
- •Bert and ErnieI had Ernie and my younger brother had Bert. He threw away Bert, I still have Ernie.
- •Boney BobNot a stuffed toy, but a deflated inflatable skeleton that was the same height as my five-year-old brother. He had a hole in him so he was never blown up.
- •The DadA brown bear wearing a blue tie. Cooking was his wife.
- •Dozens of unnamed palm-sized brown bearsThe children of the Dad and Cooking. They all lived in the Christmas tree.