ONE SENTENCE FOR EVERY PERSON I'VE KISSED, CHRONOLOGICALLY
Inspired by @lesbian
- •It's been nine years and we barely talk but are still "best friends" and you don't want me to meet your boyfriend even though it's been almost two years
- •You were some emo boy and us drunk 14 year olds kissed on a church steps at midnightSame night as above
- •I was drunk and you were stoned and we were at a party and I can't remember your name now.
- •Your cousin messaged me online and told me you liked me and when I asked you you told me you weren't a lesbian and that he was lying
- •You were so tall and had the bluest eyes but one time when we were kissing you called me a tease so I pushed you off a fence cause fuck you
- •I had a crush on you for the longest time and we only kissed once before you broke up with me because I didn't "know how to be a girlfriend"
- •You liked me but I liked someone else and then I grew to like you a lot but you really only liked the chase
- •You had the curliest hair I had ever seen and we danced and kissed to some dumb song on New Year's Eve and then you never texted me back
- •You owned the fabric store I used to shop at constantly and we drunkenly kissed and I never went in again
- •You raped me and I'm always scared I'll see you again
- •We met drunk and you took me on a date sober and I was so depersonalised and disconnected from my body that my eyes were open the whole time
- •We were at a bar and you whispered "I wanna fuck your dirty little pussy" in my ear and I ran and cried hysterically in the bathroom
- •.I'm absolutely missing many but they were obviously unmemorable