PEOPLE I HAVE GIVEN UP TRYING TO BE
- •The Cool Girlà la Gone Girl. I do not exist to be some perfect fantasy for a man. I am a living person who exists only for me.
- •The Skinny GirlI'm a fat girl. I was "average" in high school (what the fuck is average, really), but being the "fattest" of my friends, I have always had a fat girl mentality. This is who I am. Skinny is not something I long to be anymore. I'm fat, I love myself and I love my fatness. Also I'm cute as shit so whatever.
- •The FixerSome things, friendships aren't worth trying to fix. I will not apologise just to end an uncomfortable situation. Not everything needs to be tied up nicely, some things can be a mess on the miles away ground and that is fine.
- •The Chill GirlNope. I will call you out on your bullshit (once I work up the nerve). If you can't take it, you can't take me. I won't let you get away with being an asshole.
- •The Hot GirlI'm cute as shit okay. I'm always running hot and you can bet your balls I'm sweatin' 70% of the time, but Hot™ I am not. It's not a goal for me either.
- •The Silent GirlI stayed silent for too long. I'm done hiding my truth. Talking about it feels good. If talking about it can help one more Silent Girl talk about it then I am never going to shut the fuck up again.
- •The Straight Girlahahaha bye