📂THE BERNARD PIVOT QUESTIONNAIRE (INSIDE THE ACTORS STUDIO)
OKAY SO I'M FUCKING A YEAR LATE PROBABLY but this is inspired by @lesleyann and everyone else, also.
- •What is your favourite word?'Sweet' maybe. But sweet like how I use it to agree to plans, or as a response to someone.
- •What is your least favourite word?'Balayage'. Ugh it just means ombré hair.
- •What turns you on?Passion. A real life interest in what I have to say. Someone I can argue with. Back and forth banter.
- •What turns you off?Men's rights activists. Any attempts at trying to discredit my thoughts or emotions. Gaslighting. Threats or rape jokes.
- •What is your favourite curse word?'Fuck'. Classic.
- •What sound or noise do you love?Sparkling wine bubbles fizzing. Bath bombs fizzing.
- •What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?Mortician. Drummer in a punk band but I cannot drum so that would never happen. Designer of pins and patches. Insect taxidermist.
- •What profession would you not like to do?Anything with hair. Masseuse. Something where people have to touch me.
- •If heaven exists, what would you like to hear god say when you arrive at the pearly gates?Some sort of explanation for the monstrosities that some Christians have performed in his name. Why the world is such a violent, horrific place for so many of the people living in it, and what kind of kick he gets out of creating it to be so. Also whether or not that old story my nana told me about Forget Me Nots is true.