Video games I loved as a kid, ranked by how much I want to play them now
- •Parappa the RapperIt was only a demo on a scratched up disc, pretty sure we got it free with a PlayStation magazine. I think I just don't care about this really at all. Also why the fuck do I remember him being an onion?
- •Spice GirlsWe also only had a scratched up demo disc for this and I'm pretty sure we found it in a kindy playground, so it mostly wouldn't work but I still LOST MY SHIT
- •The SimsOkay so I own Sims 4 and I couldn't give a fuck about playing this dumb old one again when the graphics and gameplay are so much better now. I mean they introduced a new gender customisation feature this last week where you can create trans and non binary sims for more realistic gameplay. That's fucking cool.
- •Crash Team Racing aka CTRLess cool now
- •Spyro: Year of the DragonOkay my brothers were lil shits and wouldn't share with me that much on this game because I sucked at it but this game was glorious and I loved it despite all of that. 💎
- •Tekken 2Hwoarang and Jun were my faves, but honestly Ling Xiaoyu has my dream pigtails 👧🏻
- •Oddworld: Abe's OdysseyYou could make him fart you guys. I downloaded this for my laptop and it still holds up 👽
- •Crash Bandicoot 2Of the OG Crash Bandicoot games this was easily the best and you can't fight me on this because I am absolutely correct. I downloaded this a cuppy years ago and it's still 💯
- •Maniac MansionMy childhood best friend's grandparents lived next door to me and she would be over there most weekends. They owned a Nintendo 64 and this game was 💣. I illegally downloaded a version of it to play on my laptop and I still fucking love it.