Cookie Types From Best to Worst
I like all cookies, but there's an obvious hierarchy. And, of course, they shouldn't be crunchy.
- •Chocolate chipIf it's chewy, it's the best cookie in all the land. If it's hard, it can go screw itself.
- •M & MI prefer one that's soft, and has a lot of blue candies featured. The dye in the blue ones taste the best.
- •Peanut butterAdd a few chocolate chips to this and DAY-UM SON!
- •SugarSome might disagree, but a classic sugar cookie with some sugar sprinkles? You're lying to yourself if this doesn't sound delicious.
- •Snicker doodleI mean, it's autumn in your mouth.
- •FrostedI love like a pumpkin face or an American flag.
- •Chocolate chunkSometimes those big chunks of chocolate are too much. I'll eat it! But I won't always love it.
- •Oatmeal raisinI can't really jive with a cookie that's shoving health down my throat, but sometimes they hit the spot. Like, if all the ones above are out.
- •Double chocolateToo much! But I won't throw it in the trash.
- •GingerI eat these when I'm sick because I swear my mom said they make you better when I was a kid. She was probably just out of medicine.