The Top 7 Parts of My Day
- •Eating a grilled cheese, with sour cream and onion chips on the side, for lunch.
- •Leaving approximately 15 chips in the bag, putting them in my desk drawer, then acting like they are a pleasant surprise snack 20 minutes later.
- •Not my 2 year old's overly dramatic tantrum about not being able to help me get a laundry basket into our car.
- •Or the part where he jammed his legs into the front seat of the car so I couldn't buckle him into his car seat.
- •Asking my son if he had fun playing with his cousin - "No because she takes all my toys." I bet you never take her toys, I said. "No, I do."
- •Taking a long walk along the Mississippi River with a good friend and admiring the fall colors at dusk. And not being attacked or flashed by the River people!
- •Discovering this list app.