My Top 5 Movies
So this is a really hard topic to choose just five. so these are probably the movies I watch most often or show people most often. They are those movies that will always stick with me.
- •Pulp FictionI don't think you could start any top 5 movie lists without this movie. Then on top of it the soundtrack is perfect!
- •Star Wars: Empire Strikes BackAgain something that doesn't need an explanation. But I always loved the second movie because of the biggest twist ending that everyone knows and the heartbreak of solo being put in carbonate. It ends on such a downer and I think it's perfect.
- •8 1/2This is not only one of my favorite movies but my favorite Fellini movie. The first three minutes of it engulfed me to endure the over two hour long movie with pure awe. If you haven't seen it, you should. It's an amazing piece of cinema.
- •Garden StateI love Zach Braffs directorial debut. It's such an uplifting movie on how you should do what you feel is right in the moment and the feeling of seeing the change in mindset after a death in the family. Also Natalie Portman is amazing in it. Then on top of it the soundtrack. My god! What an amazing soundtrack!
- •Vanilla SkyYes, I know what you're thinking. Vanilla sky? You mean that weird movie where Tom Cruise where's a mask for half of it that isn't eyes wide shut? Yes! This movie is so weird, different, and has such a strange alter ego to itself that I just love it so much! I always love showing it to people and the baffling look they have after it ends. They give you that what the fuck? Look and I just love it! And again just like Garden State and Pulp Fiction I love the Music.