10 Favorite Blink Songs
Probably my all time favorite band. Here's what I think... If you care at all.
- 1.Feeling ThisAh, young "love". Good times. Hands down, Blink's best song.
- 2.Adam's SongA song to get you through the bad times. Or just make you feel even sadder, definitely one of my go to sad songs.
- 3.Boxing DayThe day after Christmas, that's all I need to say.
- 4.I miss YouDon't waste your time on me. You know who you are.
- 5.Not NowI don't fear death.
- 6.Stay Together for the KidsThis song helped me through some rough times. 8/10 would recommend.
- 7.Easy TargetNot to be mistaken for the hit by the Foo... I told you this song wasn't about Hollywood. Holly was a girl who wasn't the best person alive. She's looking for an easy target to soak with a hose.
- 8.Man OverboardThere's so much more than I wanted and... Travis MF Barker ftw.
- 9.First DateAh boy. Jurassic Park in 3D and Micky D's, could it have been any worse?
- 10.Every Time I Look for YouDrive the point home, send more letters. I've been there Mark, I've been there.