Reasons Why Los Angelinos Go to Coffee Shops
I'm told that people in other cities actually go to coffee shops for "conversation" with "friends." Amazing.
- •Get that screenplay done
- •Attempt to sell a stranger life insurance
- •Study bio chem for their upcoming UCLA final
- •Look sophisticated by paying $6 for that pour-over coffee
- •Seeking audience for loud cell phone call about "the future of gaming"
- •Scan Facebook silently on MacBook Air for three hours
- •Meet with group of acquaintances to talk excitedly about pyramid scheme and/or quasi-religious self-help program
- •Write Lists