FACES I MAKE WHILE LISTENING TO A FRIEND'S LONG, BORING STORY
My buddy calls me up and I'm...
- •Optimistic to start!
- •After hearing about how his friend's friend's brother was involved...
- •Leading into the ex-girlfriend's mom calling my friend's new girlfriend "ratchet"
- •Before my friend recounted chewing out his ex for completely ignoring his apologetic text last night
- •When my dad is calling me on the other line to update me on my grandpa who's in the hospital, but I don't want to be rude and cut my friend off
- •And my friend's now made up with his ex and they're getting gelato together for the first time in months
- •And my dad's calling me back because it can't be good with grandpa
- •And my friend explains he couldn't decide whether to go with the pistachio, salted caramel, or mint chip...
- •And dad decides to just text me that grandpa just died
- •And my friend says his girlfriend didn't want gelato because she's on a no sugar, no joy diet
- •And my friend says he has to call me back because his mom is calling him on the other line and they're about to get dinner