GREAT MOVIES YOU MAY HAVE NEVER SEEN
I love movies, as we all do. Here are some that are must sees!
- •The Man Who Would Be King (1975)Michael Caine and Sean Connery at their best. Overshadowed by the classic One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest that year.
- •The Babadook (2014)Easily one of the best horror movies of all time, and simply an amazing all around film. William Friedkin tweeted it was the scariest movie he has ever seen, so if my endorsement is ringing loud enough...
- •Sleuth (1972)Michael Caine. ✅ Laurence Olivier ✅ Both men locked in a room for 2 hrs in a battle of wits and deceit... HELL YES. Need I say more?
- •They Came Together (2014)Michael Showalter & David Wain cowrote this gem. Paul Rudd and Amy Poehler at the top of their game-- one of the funniest parodies I've ever seen!
- •The Secret in Their Eyes (2009)Argentinian Oscar-winner for best foreign film. Really really good.