SIGNS YOU HAVE A BEST FRIEND
I'm going to use "he" because I'm too lazy to write "he/she" every time.
- •He offers advice when you ask, but more important, when you don't.
- •He has an opinion on things that matter and watches John Oliver/Daily Show semi-regularly.
- •He offers music suggestions of bands/artists you genuinely didn't know and who you now genuinely like.
- •He apologizes after questionable racial jokes that miss the mark, but stands by making jokes and comedy as a whole.
- •His stories have endings that justified the telling.
- •You and your parents agree that he may or may not be blood-related.
- •He admits to having farted.
- •He makes you laugh when you're upset and agrees with you when you're pissed.
- •He visits you in the hospital.
- •He tells you how much you mean to him sober and not only when you're both on Molly (the drug, not the person).
- •He calls you out when you're being annoying and or a jerk.
- •He has a nickname for you.
- •He's got your back in a theoretical fist fight (you know you'll never get in a real fight because you're Jewish)
- •He calls you on the phone to talk.
- •You love each other equally and always will.