Already on li.st? Open in app.
I spent (almost) a week in Iceland this September. It's dope. Everyone should go!
- •Blue LagoonEveryone is right when they say you should go right from the airport. Smooths the transition nicely and you get to be lazy in a robe without feeling guilty you're wasting your vacation. The lamb at LAVA is amazing and it was better because I ate it in the robe.
- •Reykjavik RoastersI just loved reading on their website that the barista community in Reykjavik came together to make great coffee here. That community consisted of 7 people.
- •HallgrímskirkjaCool shaped church and best view of Reykjavik from the top.
My sister Aimee died two years ago today. As time goes on, I feel like the details of who she was, especially before the cancer, start to slip away. So here are some of those things
- •She loved to be comfortableSo much so that she bypassed maternity clothes altogether and wore scrubs while she was pregnant
- •She always had perfectly manicured nailsThe girl knew how to treat herself 💅🏻
- •She really liked those JibJab videos where you put people's faces onto dancing cartoonsHer son and Mitt Romney, circa October 2012 🙄
- •"Can you photoshop your life with better decisions, Jerry?" -AprilAfter Jerry offers to edit out a pedophile's face he included in a photo for the parks summer catalogue
- •"I like this work... It makes sense to me." -Jerry....re:stuffing envelopes
- •"God, Jerry, you don't deserve the Internet!" -Tom
In no particular order after Mr. Elba
- •Idris ElbaYAS. Have his Sexiest Men Alive spread on my fridge. The only thing that would make me interested in James Bond. Also, is it E-dris or ID-ris? 😁 I'll need to know once we're married
- •Lenny KravitzS/o to my girl with the quick fingers in the front row
- •Even without the dick pick...The piercings, the bracelets, the guy liner I AM INTO IT
- •Hello KittyA few branded items I own: a toaster, my toothbrush, a plastic toy I keep on my desk at home, a "nerd" doll (HK with glasses) I keep on my desk at work
- •Dark chocolateThe amount I can consume in a single sitting is truly frightening. My favorites are TJ's non-pareils, anything from Godiva, Lindor truffles. Hershey's and Dove are trash
- •FriendsThis is playing on a constant Netflix loop on my tv. I had this photo as a poster in my pre-teen bedroom. Reigning family champ of Friends Trivia board game
They make my 75 refreshes a day worth it
- •#1 for pictures of celebs with dolphins and sexy Bill Clinton/Vladimir Putin collages
- •@lavernecoxPosts lots of pics of her on the red carpet which I sometimes embarrassingly comment things like "slay" or "yas queen"
- •@dcdiningBecause, what, I'm supposed to do my own restaurant research?