MY GO-TO KARAOKE SONGS
I'm not embarrassed about any of these. Best executed while drunk, but not too drunk. You want to get to that nice middle ground where you're just gently swaying from side to side waiting for the lyrics to come on the screen.
- •"To be Your Man" - Josh Turner
- •"You'll be in my Heart" - Phil Collins
- •"Spice Up Your Life" - Spice Girls
- •"Kiss from a Rose" - Seal
- •"Sometimes I Run" - B. Spears
- •"Fuck Her Gently" - Tenacious D.
- •The Pokemon Theme Song
- •"Die Young" - Ke$ha
- •"New York New York" - Frank Sinatra
- •"Changes" - Tupac (yes, I know all the lyrics)
- •"Man of Constant Sorrow" - Soggy Bottom Boys (I need to be pretty drunk to get to this song)
- •"Rompecabezas" - Aterciopelados (I need to be pretty drunk and with family for this one)
- •"Aqui no Sera" - Ozomatli
- •"One Week" - Barenaked Ladies
- •"The Girl from Ipanema" - Astrud Gilberto and Stan Getz
- •It's a shame "Zou Bisou Bisou" by Jessica Pare isn't on most kareoke lists. I'd try it if it were.