KWAAY PAAY PEAK
Trip on the Kwaay Paay Peak trail. It was the most challenging hike I have been on so far, but the view was worth it👍
- •The beginning... The race before sun down!
- •Bird House
- •This hiking trail seemed pretty unpopular
- •Mainly because the trails were not as smooth, paths were tight, and plants were in the way
- •Deserted, Mother Nature still holds its grip on this terrain. It adds to the experience.
- •We finally reached the top, right before sun set
- •Sun sets
- •Waiting for the purple haze effect to come on
- •A little of the purple haze
- •Other peaks/mountains from a distance