TJ / MX VISIT 2015
Listed below is a small glimpse of the city where my upbringing is firmly rooted and still is to this day. I am grateful in every way. What brought me to this part of town...? Tacos of course.
- •This is the taco stand that my family and I have been coming to since I can remember. It's a family tradition, whenever we crave...
- •...Tacos de Birria. They are the best. I always make sure to eat these along with a bottle of Coca Cola.
- •In the seating area, it's painted with multiple murals showing Mexican culture. This was one of them.
- •We went over next door to visit the local market, that is more old-school with all types of independent shops and small eateries
- •Piñatas, were never a tradition for birthdays in my family, unfortunately 😢
- •Let me take you through the candy shop (Dulceria)
- •Tostitos for wholesale, Never eaten plain, Tostilocos FTW
- •Interesting pieces
- •Found a Vespa there
- •Keeping watch...
- •Especially this fella
- •On our way back to San Diego