Interesting People I Have Met.
Note to self.
- •Malala YousafzaiI have never felt smaller.
- •Bianca JaggerMick Jagger's x-wife... Currently serving as a Council of Europe Goodwill Ambassador. Quick hello in London.
- •PinkWhen we were on the same record label, and she visited Norway. Really cool girl!
- •BonoWell, I had lunch next to him in Abby Road studios in London, when I was mastering my first album. Maybe that doesn't count, but I'm probably the only one reading this anyway.
- •@john Mayer3 times actually. Mad respect. I really wanted to take a portrait of him with my Leica, but never had the balls to ask.
- •The King & Queen of Norway, and the rest of the royal family.Played a couple of songs for them at the princesses house in Oslo.
- •Jamie CullumThrough my friend @tkristiansen . I remember listening a lot to his first record in high school. Great guy.
- •James MorrisonBackstage at a tv-show. Extremely talented, and really nice guy.
- •Paolo NutiniBackstage at a show. Had a beer, and a laugh. Super interesting fellow.
- •Greg GormanLegendary photographer. Got invited to his house in hollywood. He makes his own wine, which I got to taste, and we also enjoyed a great dinner, made by his private chef.
- •Steve McCurryLegendary photographer, most known for "the afghan girl". Actually walked around in LA taking pictures with him. Surreal.
- •Morten HarketA true Norwegian legend. The most firm handshake I ever got. Met him in the studio where we were both working.
- •RobynGave her the award for something I can't even remember. I got a hug. She hugged me. I got a hug.
- •Gavin DeGrawSang with him on stage one time