TV CHARACTERS I'M MOST LIKE
the people who make me feel even more like me
- •Dwight Schrute (The Office)ok.... weird, right? take away the weird farm stuff and animal facts and well, there's some hardcore underlying traits of yours truly just waiting to be found. i think my inner dwight is something i keep inside myself, but trust me, it makes its appearances.
- •George Michael Bluth (Arrested Development)well, for one thing, just look at this gif. there i am! i'm awkward, stressed out by school, and just trying to find my way in life, much like my good friend, george michael.
- •Pam Beesly (The Office)not so much later seasons. more in the beginning. just starting to figure out what she wants in life. trying to make herself get there. making important decisions. forcing herself to go after what she wants. beginning to stop taking the easy way out
- •Annie Edison (Community)book smart, but tries hard to be. stressed, but still fun. (loves abed) tries to be more relaxed, but never really is
- •Ann Perkins (Parks and Rec)fights for/goes after what she wants. good, supportive friend. fun.
- •Charles Boyle (Brooklyn Nine-Nine)supportive. silly. kinda dumb, but also really smart. loves food. very relatable.
- •Chris Traeger (Parks and Rec)anxious. underlying sadness behind layers and layers of happy. has lots of weight on his shoulders. stressed.
- •Lily Aldrinmakes mistakes. smiles often. angers easily. loving.
- •Nick Miller (New Girl)he regrets so much, but cares so little. so relatable.