Already on li.st? Open in app.
I started watching The West Wing a couple weeks ago (and I'm only halfway through S2 so no spoilers) and it's great but it's a little frustrating that we're still making the same points on so many of the same topics. *This list will be updated as I continue watching
- •Establishing a livable minimum wageMentioned again, raising the minimum wage "so that work always pays more than welfare"
- •Whether or not global warming is realSam Seaborn says "As of today, it shall be the unequivocal position of the United States that global warming constitutes a clear and present danger to the health and well-being of this planet and its inhabitants." Unfortunately, some 17 years later, apparently not
- •Gun controlLiterally how tf have we not figured this out already
I got a Martha Stewart robe for Christmas and it is the softest fabric I have ever touched with my skin. I never want to take it off.
- •A trophy wife
- •The rich founder of a tech startup who works from home
- •The winner of the Powerball
Snapchat has a seasonal filter for every state this time of year. I just took a 12 hour road trip from Virginia to Florida, so I've got those covered, but I want to see your states' too! Add it to the list 👇🏼
- •North Carolina
- •South Carolina
My Secret Santa gift came and I was so surprised!! I was expecting something else in the mail and it was this present instead! How exciting ☺️
- •The little snowflake!!
- •Okay first off, look how cute 😍
- •And the card is so sweet and full of confetti!!!!Which is so great bc I love confetti and glitter and anything sparkly honestly
Inspired by @egkeller & others
- •Instagram 1 (personal)aaalexadamsss
- •Instagram 2 (blogger-y stuff)xheightment
As a graphic designer, I always have a lot of thoughts on this. They're usually mixed.
- •In case you didn't know, Pantone chose two colors of the year for 2016, rose quartz and serenity
- •First of all, why two colors??? One color was working out just fine, now we gotta work two colors into stuff to talk about it?
- •That being said, I kind of like them
- •Intentionally using 🌚 instead of 🌑I don't trust your mental state if you do this
- •👹 and 👺Some people love these guys. I am not one of them
- •📴Why are you turning your phone off???
After years of cataloging and IRL listing these things, I made them into bingo cards that you can download here: http://www.alexandra-adams.com/2015/12/01/holiday-rom-com-movie-bingo-printable/ (Also makes for a good drinking game, if you're so inclined.) But if you're not into that, here they are in list form.
- 1.Perfectly timed snowfallA snowflake falls gently on Girl's cheek during their first kiss!!!
- 2.Movie title is a clever take on a popular caroli.e. "12 Dates of Christmas"
- 3.Ice skating sceneUsually on a local pond or lake, but sometimes at an actual rink
Hi there. You're really attractive. And probably really nice. I like you already.
- •I thought a little list about things I like might be helpful
- •That being said, feel free to completely disregard this list and send me whatever you want!!!
- •THINGS I LIKE
This is a hotly debated topic and I am usually the only one defending this side of the argument.
- •Sweaters!!!Arguably the comfiest article of acceptable-to-wear-outside-of-your-home clothing
- •ScarvesA literal blanket you get to keep on all day
- •Christmasor Hannukah or Kwanzaa or the Winter Solstice, but either way: holidays!!!