THOUGHTS ON PANTONE'S COLOR OF THE YEAR
As a graphic designer, I always have a lot of thoughts on this. They're usually mixed.
- •In case you didn't know, Pantone chose two colors of the year for 2016, rose quartz and serenity
- •First of all, why two colors??? One color was working out just fine, now we gotta work two colors into stuff to talk about it?
- •That being said, I kind of like them
- •I know people are putting up a big fight about gender divisions and bad imagery but to be honest I just think they're pretty
- •Pink is one of my favorite colors so maybe I'm biased
- •And while it's not as versatile as some other colors of the year have been, I do like the combination of them
- •It reminds me of a pretty sunset
- •And to be honest, I really do feel more serene looking at them
- •Idk man I'm just gonna enjoy looking at these pretty pastels
- •Before every wedding is flooded with them and it's the color combination nobody on Pinterest can escape
- •But for now