Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Much needed cocktail with friends on Friday. This is the Bitter French. Pink from grapefruit and real delicious.
- •Typical/hilarious convo snippet from group chat with my besties.
- •Screenshot of HILARIOUS Snap sent to me that is 💯worth keeping forever.
I want a puppy real bad.
- •Tibetan Terrier
- •Great Dane
- •Portuguese Water Dog
- •Making the Jamie Oliver Spanish chorizo & chickpea soup I've been meaning to make all week long
A compilation of all of the frustration and weird shit the daily commuter has to endure.
- •The altogether rude human being who smokes inside the enclosed bus shelter.
- •The bus driver who looks at you running to the bus stop, and then drives away.
- •The weird old man who seems to know all of the bus drivers by name and who has a scripture quote written with Sharpie on the back of his windbreaker.
- •Villa America by Liza KlaussmannLoved this book! Inspired by the lives of Sara and Gerald Murphy, set largely in the 1920s on the French Riviera. A perfect novel for a winter escape.
- •The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- •The Circle by Dave Eggers
- •Acne does not go away, and pimples will always happen at the worst time.
- •Few things are better than a cuppa tea and a good chat with an old friend.
- •Your house will not be perfectly clean all of the time, and that's okay.