BOOKS I'VE READ IN 2016
- •Villa America by Liza KlaussmannLoved this book! Inspired by the lives of Sara and Gerald Murphy, set largely in the 1920s on the French Riviera. A perfect novel for a winter escape.
- •The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- •The Circle by Dave Eggers
- •Start Where You Are by Pema ChodronA great book that speaks to life whether you're interested in Buddhism or not. I have a feeling I'll continually return to it.
- •The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix
- •My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante
- •Brain on Fire