12 Steps to 16 Handles Glory
Trust me, I'm a professional.
- 1.Get several sample cupsIf they will only give you one, c'est la vie, but I'd say baseline 3.
- 2.Survey the toppings barSee what looks good. Are the berries fresh or mushy? What's the cookie/cake situation? Take note of what resonates.
- 3.Taste everythingI mean everything! Start with new and seasonal flavors and work your way through the oeuvre.
- 4.Set an intentionHow are you looking to yo? Healthy snack yo? Decadent treat yo? Decide now, and remember you can always come back tomorrow.
- 5.Put toppings on the bottomOpt for heavier toppings at the bottom, or the ones that will taste most delicious in melty froyo later. I like fruit on the bottom but like, you do you.
- 6.Add your Yo strategicallyThe goal is to have a column of froyo in the center of the cup, with room around the sides. Add as many flavors as you want to maintain this integrity.
- 7.Get more toppingsFill in the sides of the cup (around the yo) with mid-weight toppings like chocolate, candy, cereal, etc.
- 8.Finish with flairMake it look fancy! A flurry of coconut flakes or a dash of sprinkles go a long way.
- 9.Whip out your rewards cardYou're not a idiot, right?
- 10.Do not think about how much it costsThis may disrupt your pure joy and is therefore, profoundly not worth it.
- 11.Gram that shittttttttt.Everyone will be jealous which is the whole point of the Internet.
- 12.The last step is admitting you have a problem.