12 Steps to 16 Handles Glory
Trust me, I'm a professional.
- •Get several sample cupsIf they will only give you one, c'est la vie, but I'd say baseline 3.
- •Survey the toppings barSee what looks good. Are the berries fresh or mushy? What's the cookie/cake situation? Take note of what resonates.
- •Taste everythingI mean everything! Start with new and seasonal flavors and work your way through the oeuvre.
- •Set an intentionHow are you looking to yo? Healthy snack yo? Decadent treat yo? Decide now, and remember you can always come back tomorrow.
- •Put toppings on the bottomOpt for heavier toppings at the bottom, or the ones that will taste most delicious in melty froyo later. I like fruit on the bottom but like, you do you.
- •Add your Yo strategicallyThe goal is to have a column of froyo in the center of the cup, with room around the sides. Add as many flavors as you want to maintain this integrity.
- •Get more toppingsFill in the sides of the cup (around the yo) with mid-weight toppings like chocolate, candy, cereal, etc.
- •Finish with flairMake it look fancy! A flurry of coconut flakes or a dash of sprinkles go a long way.
- •Whip out your rewards cardYou're not a idiot, right?
- •Do not think about how much it costsThis may disrupt your pure joy and is therefore, profoundly not worth it.
- •Gram that shittttttttt.Everyone will be jealous which is the whole point of the Internet.
- •The last step is admitting you have a problem.