Drugstore Beauty Products I Swear By
Duanedorf Readman 4 Lyfe.
- •BlistexThis is, to me, the perfect lip balm. Consistency is on point, and the rounded edges make it a great worry object.
- •Magic Shaving PowderThis is a depilatory powder, and it's the only thing I'll ever use on my bikini line. It's a bit of a chemistry project, but so so so worth it. And it's like, $4.
- •Dove Dry ShampooThe perfect all-purpose DS, although I could write a whole list on these. Best smell, buildable texture.
- •L'Oreal Elnett HairsprayI like the fancy lady on the can and also it works wonderfully and smells good.
- •Shower CapsBuy these! They are cute as hell and useful if you're like me and only wash your hair 1x/week.
- •Egyptian MagicIt's $$$, but one tub lasts a WHILE. It's like a really rich body oil, but in a solid. Fragrance free! Great for winter.
- •Seche ViteI used to manage a fancy nail salon and this topcoat is the best in the biz.
- •Roto Eye DropsListerine strips for the eye! I sort of enjoy how they burn a little bit. Great for après pot smoking.
- •BarbasolThe. Best. Shaving. Cream.
- •Bioré StripsIf I can't be a homicide detective on TV, I can at least survey the carnage of blackheads on these swell nose strips!