My Favorite Places to Work - NYC
All the places I like to work in Manhattan & Brooklyn. Mostly so I don't forget. Updated frequently. They all have Internet, most have coffee. Suggestions welcome!
- •The New York Public LibraryBryant Park - If you've really got some shit to do. No food or drinks (unless you're sneaky!)
- •Blind Barber - WilliamsburgGreat coffee, big windows, smells like a pine candle from the barbershop next door.
- •Bluestone Lane - West VillageCozy space, great food, my favorite in this neighborhood. Warning: Full of crazy Australians! Get the avocado toast.
- •The Marlton Hotel - Greenwich VillageStay here all day! The fireplace is amazing, lots of outlets, you can order all the food from the restaurant. Very chic, good place for meetings/first dates.
- •Lyfe Kitchen - MidtownLike a clean, healthy, college cafeteria. Also the staff is SO NICE!
- •Play @ The Museum Of Sex - NoMadBest kept secret!!! Like a hidden library that has intelligentsia iced lattes. If you don't mind the dildo laden gift shop, it's great.
- •The Breslin - NoMadDon't bother with the lobby, just get a late lunch here and use the wifi undisturbed.
- •WhyNot - West VillageAmazing secret downstairs work area! Nice coffee and tea... But it turns into a jazz bar at night, obviously.
- •DOMA - West VillageSolid spot for a few hours, they don't mind if you stay for a while. Good lunch options.
- •Upright Coffee - West VillageNever busy during the day, but clear out by happy hour. Faster wifi and better coffee than Grounded.
- •Stumptown Coffee - Greenwich VillageIf you can get a seat, it's a perfect place to have a coffee meeting or do some work quickly. Gets very busy, tho.
- •Hu Kitchen - Greenwich VillageHealthy food, juice, fast internet. Good if you have to kill an hour. Everyone here has just finished a workout.
- •Kaffe 1668 - TriBeCaThe downstairs is great on a gloomy day, but BE WARNED, no plugs, so go there charged.
- •Milk and Roses!!!Suggested by @anu