My Trip to LA by the Numbers
Tried to pack in as much LA as I could into 3.5 days.
- •Iced Almond Lattes - 5Could write entire list on almond lattes in LA which is definitely why I went to college!
- •Times I Heard The Furious 7 Song On The Radio - 1,000,000More like "Hear You Again"
- •Pop Physique Bitchfaces Received - 8Why is everyone in barre class so mad?! It's just an hour of tiny butt squeezes! This is another list.
- •"Jazz Fusion" Classes - 1I. LOVE. SWEAT SPOT. The teacher kept saying "Ughhh I have no creativity left in my body," while we Jazz Fused (?) around to Supertramp
- •In-N-Out Burger Visits - 2Fries well done, pls.
- •Minutes Spent In Line At Sqirl - 25Eavesdropped on a celebrity assistant talking mad shit
- •Moderately Strenuous Hikes - 1Some cool park in Eagle Rock with a borrowed dog named Terrence, who was chill.
- •Cookies Stolen from DryBar - 0New personal best! Very difficult because they had frosted oatmeal cranberry Dunkers.
- •Parking Tickets - 0Another new personal best!!!!!
- •Inspiring Catch-Up With College Friend - 1@emjuko = 💯
- •Beautiful Weddings - 1