Things I Have Learned About My Boyfriend Since Moving in With Him a Week Ago
- •He looks like a completely different person with short hair.With long hair he has sort of a Motel The Tailor vibe. One trip to Rudy's and he looks like a Marine.
- •He gives his cat lots of very sweet compliments."You ate your breakfast?! You are so smart and beautiful! You should be a Supreme Cat Justice!"
- •He genuinely enjoys room temperature water.Gross. More Brita for me!
- •He's Shoes-Off-Pants-Off within 60 seconds of coming home.I cannot figure out how he does it SO FAST! It's like a "Dreamgirls" quick-change!
- •He's passionate about steam mopping.He told me my floors "needed work" on one of our first dates. Today, he power steamed our 1-bedroom. It's AMAZING.
- •He's very serious about "tools."Apparently one needs a proper "tool bag" and my Caboodle is not that.
- •He cares very much about "knowing the neighborhood."We live near a lot of Italian bakeries/butchers/pasta stores; he loves to greet all staff by saying "Hey Boss, how you doin'"