Already on li.st? Open in app.
5 plays in 10 weeks with a great professor!
- 1.The Taming of the ShrewKate!!! You win. New favorite Shakespeare character. Love that shrew.
- 2.As You Like ItRosalind, my sweet sexually confused, gender bending fave. Nobody can tell me different!
- 3.Henry IV part 1Pretty sure I would've been meeting Prince Hal back in the day at the tavern if you know what I mean.
Recently just finished a college course about children's literature with an inspiring professor- lots of new insights about children's literature and new favorites as well!
- 1.A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson BurnettSomehow I never read this book as a child, which made it all the more delightful to read now. Sara Crew- what an odd chick! Loved it.
- 2.Esperanza Rising by Pam Munoz RyanAnother book I didn't read growing up, features the classic tale common in children's lit of going from riches to rags (like Sara Crew) but actually explores race, culture, and tradition much more than most books for kids.
- 3.Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. RowlingThe last Potter book that can stand alone from the rest of the series, and the only book that Voldemort does not make an appearance. Rowling gives so much content to explore in this book, that I wrote an essay solely about Buckbeak and it was the most fun I've had in an academic essay.