Plays From My Shakespeare Class Ranked
5 plays in 10 weeks with a great professor!
- •The Taming of the ShrewKate!!! You win. New favorite Shakespeare character. Love that shrew.
- •As You Like ItRosalind, my sweet sexually confused, gender bending fave. Nobody can tell me different!
- •Henry IV part 1Pretty sure I would've been meeting Prince Hal back in the day at the tavern if you know what I mean.
- •Richard IIIOur professor told us some woman saw this play and was so taken with Richard she confessed to murdering her husband mid scene- SAME.
- •Richard IIOkay, okay some of Richard's lines made me laugh, but it didn't compare for me to the other protagonists we read.