How to Be Kind of Chubby
A finely-calibrated lifestyle plan for being not quite fat but almost.
- 1.Eat a high-protein low-carb breakfastI usually go for an egg white, turkey bacon and spinach scramble.
- 2.Exercise for 45 minutes, 5 days a weekI typically do two 4-mile runs, one 7-mile trail run in the hills, and two days of cardio and weightlifting at the gym. Some weeks I'll also squeeze in a yoga session.
- 3.Sleep at least eight hours a night.I'm generally in bed by 10p and up around 6a. (I am very cool.)
- 4.Drink lots of waterI probably crush a couple gallons a day.
- 5.Eat all the candy, cookies and ice cream you want, whenever you want.Go nuts!