Questions to Ask Yourself Before Trying to Make Your Parody or Spoof 'Go Viral'
So you've made a hilarious parody of something and you're gonna put it on the Internet in hopes of it going viral. Here are a few questions you should think about first.
- •Who cares?
- •What is the point?
- •When will I realize that I don't have to have a "funny take" on everything that happens?
- •Where did I actually hope I'd be at this point in my life?
- •Why do I feel like my parents don't love me and my friends don't respect me?
- •How many hits will it take for my life to have meaning and value?
- •Most importantly, how do you get stuff on BuzzFeed?