Favorite Moments With a Boy of the Letter A
In no particular order.
- •You wanted to show me your favorite song, you kissed me through its entirety
- •We both peaked up at the world over the fence that guarded a mini prairie, you wouldn't stop smiling at me
- •You called out after me after our first sober planned meeting about when we would see each other next. A welcomed confirmation.
- •How you stopped my conversation on your graduation to kiss me for the first time. You bruised my spine along a swing pole.
- •The morning after the cocktail party you slid my dress down my shoulder. I pretended to sleep and felt your fingertips explore my pale skin. I felt loved in that moment.
- •We were intertwined and stories of your dream home and your favorite flowers floated through the room. I thought I was dreaming.
- •You made us take the elevator rather than the stairs and kissed me once those metal doors closed, breaking the seal on a platonic evening
- •We drank wine and I watched you squirm from the second hand embarrassment caused by a film. You kept me so close.
- •Our desperate clutching of one another instead of watching a show you were so intent of me seeing. "We did the Netflix, now would you like to chill"
- •"I want to show you a different side of me"
- •Seeing you pull up to my dorm for the first time. You took me to your favorite place to eat your favorite food.
- •Showing you my room for the first time. I've never felt so much tension between us.
- •Watching you mimic my steps on your staircase. How you love to poke fun.
- •Dancing with you in my room. You dipped me, kissed me, and apologized for the cheesiness of it all.
- •When we looked at one another as we were leaving for the last time. My heart seemed to break that day.