HOW TO BE ALEX: A STEP BY STEP GUIDE
You've all been wondering, and now the wait it finally over.
- •Drink all the coffee in sight. Even the gross old coffee sitting in the office kitchen that's been there for days, possibly even weeks.
- •Make a million pro con lists, even though you know exactly what you want to do before the lists even start
- •Get too attached too soon
- •Pretend you don't get attached too soon
- •Smoke every now and then, but only under the cover of night
- •Depend too heavily on anti-anxiety meds
- •Say you're going to write, and then do not write
- •Get mad at yourself for seemingly insignificant things
- •Fall asleep with the light on, still fully clothed from the day
- •Cry at your cubicle when you watch a dog video