All of the women in my life who helped and inspired me
- •My momWe have a somewhat complicated relationship, but she's always there when I need her, even if it's just to ask how to tell when something is done cooking for the millionth time
- •My best friend's momAlways there for me, let me basically live at her house from the ages of 8 to 18.
- •My auntsI didn't see any of them super frequently, but they were awesome kick ass ladies.
- •My grandmothersI was lucky enough to have three of them, and all three of them were incredible women.
- •My teachersPiano teacher, theatre teacher, Spanish teacher, 4th grade teacher, and many college professors who helped me figure out who I am and what I believe in.
- •My friendsA non conventional answer, but sometimes your friends do help raise you and take care of you. And mine definitely had a big impact.
- •All of the awesome ladies around the world who don't take no shitYou're great. I love you.