NEW YORK DAY 2
We went to The Algonquin. DO YOU KNOW WHO HUNG OUT THERE??
- •Coffee at LennoxVery cute barista, good job Lennox management.
- •Visit to NYU
- •Finding out there's a MBA/MFA program that sounds amazing. But also super expensive and difficult to get into
- •Insomnia Cookies
- •Getting tickets for A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder
- •Seeing one of Alex'a college friendsHe's chatty
- •Walking to the Algonquin, already being a huge nerd just thinking about it
- •Visiting the Algonquin!!!!!
- •Here's a pic of me being a ridiculous nerd
- •Getting a drink called "The Dorothy Parker"
- •Getting sushi with Alex and Hayley
- •Seeing A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder, it was great
- •Meeting the cast at the stage door
- •Back to Hayley's in Harlem
- •A long debate about whether or not to order food
- •We did not order food, instead sleep