MOST USEFUL AND TRANSFERABLE SKILLS
According to 80,000hours.com
- •Personal productivityTime management, task management, goal setting, etc.
- •Science and mathEspecially applied math subjects like physics, statistics, and economics.
- •ManagementFind a job that involves management, find a mentor, reflect on your mistakes, read a lot of books.
- •Persuasion and negotiationWork in sales, entrepreneurship and consulting.
- •Computer ProgrammingThere are multiple boot camps that provide accelerated three month training courses.
- •Entrepreneurship and leadershipHow to Start a Startup YouTube channel. Improve as a manager and communicator. Work your way toward leadership positions. Set up and run your own project, society, or company.
- •Communication skillsSpeaking, writing, listening and general social skills. Improve these skills through practice, reflection, and mentorship. Work in journalism, sales & marketing, and politics.