12 Albums For 12 Months Of The Year
Not necessarily based on release date, only on when I was obsessed with it. BTW this time of year makes me extremely sentimental, and music is one of the biggest things in my life.
- 1.DMAs - Hills EndOne of my favourite Aussie bands! Plus, their live shows are flawless.
- 2.The Internet - Ego DeathSaw them at a festival, immediately became obsessed.
- 3.Kendrick Lamar - good kid, M.A.A.D cityWent to his show and realised I should've known this album better so listened to it 100 times. Such an incredible album!
- 4.Modest Mouse - Good News For People Who Love Bad NewsAlso saw them live, I was so impressed with these guys! 3 hours on stage and they were never less than perfect.
- 5.Rage Against The Machine - The Battle Of Los AngelesThrew myself back into this amazing album. Good for strutting to.
- 6.Flight Facilities - Down To EarthI don't think I stopped listening to this album all year. Go. Go listen.
- 7.Anderson Paak - MalibuOkay. The obsession is real with this album. I love it SO so much.
- 8.Glass Animals - How To Be A Human BeingOne of my all time favourite bands, and the album came out as soon as I lost my favourite music buddy, so it helped me through a lot.
- 9.FKA Twigs - M3LL155XQueen. That is all.
- 10.The Avalanches - Since I Left YouI liked the new one, so listened to the old one and liked it better. (That boy needs therapy!)
- 11.The Delta Riggs - Active GalacticI needed some positivity, that's what this album is. A flawless live act as well!
- 12.Client Liason - Diplomatic ImmunitySo we know it's only been a few days since December started but HOLY SHIT I'm obsessed!