Feels After My 5 Day Whirlwind Trip To Manila
I was invited to attend the International Youth Leader's Summit to represent my university and decided to attend even though I'm still grieving.
- •Tired!2 days of flying, 3 days of talks, presentations, team building activities, running around Manila, biking around Manila, clubbing (two nights in a row), an accumulative 15 hours sleep over 4 days and 6 am wake ups!
- •ProudOf myself for having achieved this feat whilst grieving
- •SadThat I can't tell Baz all about it
- •HappyThat I got to make amazing new friends and see such an amazing city
- •HungoverThis needs no explanation
- •RelievedThat it's over and I can sleep