Films I've Watched A Billion Times
- •Howl's Moving CastleAnd most other Studio Ghibli films... they're so beautiful and respect to all the strong female characters! Anyone who thinks these are kids films can gtfo in my opinion.
- •Fight ClubBrad Pitt and Edward Norton know how it's done! I studied this movie for year 12 English, but ended up just watching it out of sheer procrastination as well.
- •Scott Pilgrim vs The WorldThis film is incredible. I could probably quote a good chunk of it, and it needs a few watches before you really even understood what you just watched. By then, you've decided it's genius.
- •About TimeNow this movie is kinda different to the other films in this list. It's cheesy and corny and all those other foods, but it always makes me feel so positive after I've watched it! Props for Bill Nighy too... what a man.
- •The Princess BrideDoes it need description? Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles... it's completely ridiculous and amazing at the same time. I tried to read the book once and when I found out the shrieking eels were originally sharks, I could no longer go on.