Losing The Love Of Your Life: 198 Days On
Yes, we get it. You can stop listing about it now. (never)
- •At this point, they stop being on your mind constantly.
- •Sometimes you struggle to remember their face in the way it actually was, not just in pictures.
- •You hold on to a memory of a sound, like a laugh, and when you try to remember another sound, like them speaking a sentence, you realise it's gone from your mind.
- •On the one hand, you know that this is good. This is how you move on with your life.
- •But on the other hand, moving on is the last thing you want. He exists only in your memory now and you need to hold on to that for as long as possible.
- •At some point, you know you'll want to fall in love again, but right now all you can think is "everyone else sucks by comparison", and so you continue on in a one sided relationship with someone who doesn't exist.
- •Loneliness is terrifying, but it's not as terrifying as moving on.
- •I love you. I'm not ready to move on yet.