My Memory Draw Fell Apart And All It's Contents Spilt On To Li.st
But really, I actually have a memory draw, and it actually broke. So here is a photo snapshot into my life. (my phone camera sucks)
- •A LOT of photo albumsMost are full of pictures my old friend forced me to put in of her. Yep.
- •Old journalsThe middle one was made for me by my best friend in primary school (elementary school?)
- •A photo of me and my sisterIn a frame with friends on it? Why Alex, why?
- •Some li.st memories!
- •A letter from the tooth fairyA very elaborate one indeed
- •Year 12 memoriesIncluding an old signed shirt, my year book and the program for the musical I was in. I played Kate Murphy.
- •Year 6 memoriesIncluding an old shirt, year book and band music (why have I kept this?)
- •Bits and pieces from my China trip in 2009Any of this look familiar @Evie?
- •Certificates I earnt in Cambodia.More random shit I kept for some reason
- •Bits and pieces from my Philippines trip this year.
- •I hope I'll fine a new draw to continue to be stupidly sentimental in.I have a card draw too. I may be pathetic.