My Three Months In The Beautiful Land Of Cambodia ☉
In 2013/14 I travelled around Cambodia and fell in love with the amazing country. Thanks @Evie for requesting!
- •I started by volunteering in a school for 4 weeks in Phnom PenhThe cutest, cheekiest kids ever!
- •We went to a restaurant for Christmas and held a tarantula! Don't worry, it hasn't got fangs
- •The Royal PalaceLittle and big
- •Then my boyfriend joined me and we backpacked for 6 weeksStarting with the beautiful Kep
- •Then SihanoukvilleOtres beach
- •Then Koh RongThe view from our hostel balcony
- •Then Siem ReapAngkor Wat! A must see for everyone
- •Big trees
- •Then back to Phnom Penh for an animal sanctuary
- •And we made a monkey friend!
- •Then into the mountains for some waterfallsSelf timer ftw
- •Got laughed at by some locals coz we hitched a ride in this trailerAlso hey photogenic bf
- •Stars in Mondulkiri!20 second shutter speed heeeeey there
- •I miss it and him so much! Can't wait to go back again soon.Cambodia has been my favourite trip by far and I recommend it to everyone ❤❤