Pro/Con List: The Christmas Version
Spread the Christmas cheer! Courtesy of Seth 😘 (stealing @Evie's concept of themed gifs)
- •Pro: Spending time with familyI adore my family so much, we're all very close and enjoy a few bevvies on Christmas day.
- •Con: Awkwardly saying thank you when you get a gift you already have/don't likeAdmit it. This is the worst.
- •Pro: Buying presentsI freaking LOVE everything about this.
- •Con: Busy storesShopping centres on Christmas = the worst
- •Pro: FOOD
- •Con: Christmas CarolsThat's right. I said it.
- •Pro: Weird traditionsOur concert on Christmas Eve and always finishing with a wacky rendition of The Night Before Christmas by my uncle.
- •Con: Constant stressBuying presents, having the house clean, preparing food... all fun but definitely stressful
- •All in all, Christmas evens out to being generally a good time, and I still love it despite all the shit bits!