Some (Late) Thoughts About International Women's Day
A quick shout out to all the fab women in my life and on list, you inspire me every day 😍😍
- •Why can't women get CEO jobs?
- •Why can't women direct movies?
- •Why can't women get access to education in many parts of the world?
- •Why can't women govern their own bodies?
- •On that note, why is female sexuality so unspoken?It's real! It's just not normalised the way that teenage boys masturbating has been.
- •Why can't women be in rock bands?
- •Why can't women play sport to the extent that men can?And why can't they be celebrated as much for doing so?
- •Why can't women have sex with whoever she wants to have sex with, without being judged?Why can't she be clapped on the back like a man?
- •Why can't women play the lead role instead of the supporting role?
- •Why do women get blamed for sexual assault?
- •Why do women get blamed for domestic violence?
- •Why do women get blamed for... Everything?
- •And lastly, why can't we focus on women's rights without people going nuts about men's rights?If I have to see one more comment asking when International Men's Day is (November 19th), I'll lose my shit.